Jokes N Stuff!

You didn't know? People in jokes don't die falling from a chopper with a stuck parachute!

They just hit the ground hard then just stand up with stars floating over their heads and a little funny pain in their butts. It's common sense, everyone knows that!

You didn't know? People in jokes don't die falling from a chopper with a stuck parachute!

They just hit the ground hard then just stand up with stars floating over their heads and a little funny pain in their butts. It's common sense, everyone knows that!
But if all that is going to happen to Jackson is for him to have a pain in his butt then the joke is no longer funny. :lol:

NSFW: Highlight below to read...
One day, this 70 year old woman walked into a sex shop.

She walked up to the young clerk and politely asked, "E..e..e..excuse me. D..d..do you sell d..d..dildos?

Trying to hold back her laughter, the clerk replied, "Yes, ma'am. We do."

"D..d..d..do you sell p..p..pink d..d..dildos that v..v..v..vibrate?"

About to tear with laughter, the clerk said, "Yes, ma'am. Would you like me to show them to you?"

"N..n..n..no. J..j..just t..t..tell me how to t..t..turn it off."

NSFW: Highlight below to read...
One day, this 70 year old woman walked into a sex shop.

She walked up to the young clerk and politely asked, "E..e..e..excuse me. D..d..do you sell d..d..dildos?

Trying to hold back her laughter, the clerk replied, "Yes, ma'am. We do."

"D..d..d..do you sell p..p..pink d..d..dildos that v..v..v..vibrate?"

About to tear with laughter, the clerk said, "Yes, ma'am. Would you like me to show them to you?"

"N..n..n..no. J..j..just t..t..tell me how to t..t..turn it off."

LOL! That's too funny

I forgot to change the color of the text on the punchline lol

Anyway, this is safe for work.
A couple is walking in St. Petersburg Square on Christmas Eve (ontheline.Jokes)

They feel a slight precipitation.

"I think it's raining," says the man.

"No, it's snowing," replies the woman.

"How about we ask this Communist officer here? He is always right!" exclaims the man. "Officer Rudolph, is it raining or snowing?"

"Definitely raining," Officer Rudolph replies before walking off.

The man turns to his wife with a smile. “See? Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear.”

After Jackson safely got up from that fall and had a word with Brandon's mother, they both decided to take a walk to clear things up between them. On their way, they found some pile of brown stuff on the pavement.

Brandon: hey look Jackson, it's poop!
Jackson: no silly, that's chocolate!

Brandon: wanna bet? let's taste it and find out.
Jackson: you're on.

(they both taste it)

Brandon: see? it's poop after all.
Jackson: yeah, you're right. That's a close one, good thing we didn't step on it.

Back
Top Bottom