A bit of music that I created...

That's to start with, $47 to be exact. Then there's tax and insurance, probably packaging too. The keyboard is bigger than I thought. Sorry mate.

Last edited:
Again, its not a problem. I appreciate you trying to help. :)
I wouldnt pay that if I could anyway. Pretty expensive for an older keyboard.

No, it's the price and I'm sore about it. I made a promise and I can't keep it.

I was planning to repay you as soon as I could, but again, even I would pay that kind of price.
Oh, and please do not worrie about your promise. Your word is intact, at least to me. :)

Last edited:
I'm still sore at the shippers. The gas prices had plummeted so they should drop their friggin prices too.

It's a racket. The gas prices goes up and they raise their prices but when the gas prices goes down they stay up. That includes every company who uses shipping for their wares.

Over and over.

Melody (Cynthias mom) was saying the same thing. We where trying to send Crystal (Cynthia and my friend) a bit of a care package. It took almost a year to put together. The cost of shipping that sucker was part of the reason that I couldnt pay you right away. It had nothing breakable, and we did our own packaging, so it came to around $14. That said, its crazy because the same thing last year would have cost us around $9. Her mother said that they keep increasing shipping costs no matter what.

Oh, and the kicker... It still took over a week to get to her. At that price, I would have expected a couple of days. And that was just through USPS.

Back
Top Bottom