A bit of music that I created...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
Ok, first of all I am going to let you know that my recording equipment at the time was crap.

That out of the way, this was a song that I called "True Love" written for Cynthia.
EDIT: Crap, the attachment did not go through. I will link it through a hosting site here in a min...

Ok, I had to use TinyUpload for this, but here it is: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=01612578028660387340

Last edited:
That's a good piece but it got cut off?

That reminded me of a song Telstar. :)

You would be supprised. As I stated, that was a test piece, designed to test range. It wasnt to test the range of the keyboard, but instead to test the recording computer. The keyboard had an output that my stereo could receive through. The stereo then had an ouput going to my computer. I had a small converter for the wires, but it was not nearly as good sounding.

The song used to be around 5 mins long, and it took on most of the ranges, along with having even more tracks. But, the computers final result sucked in ways that I was not expecting, so I had to butcher the song until I had a final range. That was the true limit of what that poor old computer could handle. Trust me, the system was old even back then. By the time I got better equipment, we had moved into an RV, and I had nowhere to put the entire setup. So, we stored the keyboard with one of my mothers friends, who had no idea that the thing would not be able to handle the changing weather conditions in her garage. I couldnt get that thing to turn on ever again. I had more plans for it, but again, it did not survive the amount of time it was left there.

Cool news, I can still play, and it actually comes more naturally to me then it did back then. About a year or so ago, I was hospitalized for a small surgery on my sholder. After day 2 in the hospital, I wanted nothing to do with that bed. Cynthia went looking around, and found out that the hospital that we where staying in had a real piano, and that they actually encouraged its use... you just had to be somewhat quiet. An hour after I was sitting in front of it, I had the thing under complete control. I played FurEliese, and a few other songs, before finally taking a break. What a relies! I had no idea that there where people listening. And those people did their best not to be noticed. Heh, I was humiliated when I noticed, but the 4 people that where listening would not let that be a thing. They where very happy to have somthing else to do then sit in their beds as well, and they had been enjoying. At their request, I started to play again, but that is when a nurse came to get me for my normal meds. I needed antibiotics and pain meds. The rest is histroy as they say, because they increased my pain meds to the point that I could not get out of bed easily... I was not happy with that decision, but I do not argue with doctors. They said that I was going to be in a lot more pain because of my decision to use the Piano. Fun though!

That is why I miss having one so much. That was the last time I got to touch one.

My keyboard is still up for grabs. Pay shipping and it's yours :)

It's easier said than done. The keyboard is oversized (38'x14'x8') that I can't get a flat rate from USPS, UPS and FedEx. I'm looking at $50+ to start with.

No, it can't be done. Too expensive for a $100 keyboard. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom