"Am I Infected?" / Virus Removal Section

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
Hey there!

I've been a long time lurker of some forums that have sections for malware removal guides / walkthroughs. I have a real appreciation for their structure, and the fact that they even have "virus removal school" for interested members.

I believe introducing this section to the forums would be a long-term project of the community, and would be quite fun to be a part of. I'm capable of investing at least a few hours a week to help with putting this together. However, the whole thing is a dud if we don't have contributing members.

That being said, I'd like to know if this is something you guys would like to partake in. I rather enjoy removing viruses, and would be happy to help members in doing so (in my free time). If we could put together something like this other site has, it would be an opportunity to attract new members, and to give back to the community. :)

Thanks for the invite. I'll see what I can do to be a part of this. I run my forum and am in the process of rebuilding one of my quads. New motor kit blah, blah. Lots of projects going on but I'm sure I can run by here.

I'm still very much interested in doing this, and have seen many sites with this as their biggest section. We would have to structure it a bit, with "approved" members doing the virus removal assistance, and possibly classes to teach others who wish to help in the future.

This, like every other great idea that comes along, self destructs eventually. Like it has now.

Back
Top Bottom