Windows 8.1 Windows Store.

OneMarcilV

In Runtime
When I tap it n the Windows Store icon on Windows 8.1. The Windows Store does not open. The big screen opens up and I see the little basket on the middle of the screen. Then dissappears and I a, returned to the computer screen?

How can this be fixed?

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

When I tap it n the Windows Store icon on Windows 8.1. The Windows Store does not open. The big screen opens up and I see the little basket on the middle of the screen. Then dissappears and I a, returned to the computer screen?

How can this be fixed?

If you completely restart the PC and then open the store, and the problem persists, you should just need to run an update, or 70.

Slide from right screen to left and go to Settings > Change PC Settings > Update and Recovery. Tap Check Now or Install ( + Restart + Repeat until no more updates)

Completely power off, then back on and try the Store again.

Try running the Windows 8.1 Update Troubleshooter ...

BK I think you got your canned reply mixed up on this one...

If you completely restart the PC and then open the store, and the problem persists, you should just need to run an update, or 70.

Slide from right screen to left and go to Settings > Change PC Settings > Update and Recovery. Tap Check Now or Install ( + Restart + Repeat until no more updates)

Update or 70. What is 70 besides a number?

I her updated from Control Panel
Windows Update

Never updated computer hardware how you suggested. Doing that now. Will let you know If this fixes the problem?

Is there any difference between the meathod I use and your suggestion?

That did not work. Oh well.

Interesting. (And apologies for not responding sooner)

What kind of device is this on? What's the model, etc?

Back
Top Bottom