Decent headphones

Mossiac

In Runtime
Hi guys,

I need some advice. Every weekday I have to get the bus home from work with is about an hour and a half or so. Those that live in the UK know that buses are far from quiet.

I need a set of headphones, not earphones I have reasons, that I can use for this. I tent to listen to my music and watch YouTube videos while on the bus. So I want something that makes my tunes sound like they should and something with good noise isolation. And I would like to keep things as cheap as possible.

Thanks in advanced.

Mossiac

IMHO, Skull Candy are currently the best headphones for the money. They used to have the 'Beats by Dre' status, but have since been knocked from that spot, and their price reflects such.

I have this pair and they rock. They also sell specialized noise cancelling ones, but the price obviously goes up from there.

Hi iPwn, thank you for the recommendation. Would you say that they would be good for bus journeys??

Mossiac

I imagine so. If those are sold locally, try them. They're not too big, not too small, and they sound great.

My personal favourites are Headrush

Sent from my iPod touch using Computer Forums

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Sorry for mis-post.
My personal favourite would be Headrush's in-ear headphones. They costed me $15 (Normally $20) and I've had them for a year. They come with 3 different size buds to fit the size of your ear and they've got to be some of the best ones around. Not to mention the great colours they come in!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

I also listen to them on the bus every day after school for my 1hr ride and they are extremely comfortable.

If I needed a set of headphones, I certainly wouldn't ask about them on a forum. I would go to a retailer that sells them and try on pairs that were within my price range. You'll want headphones that are comfortable for YOU to wear and that sound good to YOU. Since you wish to use them in a noisy environment, most likely you will want headphones that are of the over the ear variety since they can shut out external noise better than those that rest on top of the ear or the in-ear variety.

Don't worry too much about what brand someone else might have or recommend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom