Random Chit Chat

You get those too? Lol I get calls all the time from an indian saying they are calling from microsoft tech, that they found a problem on my computer and want to help me fix it. Lol. :lol:
Same, but slightly worse. Some guy calls claming to be from "Windows". and talking about some virus that we got from the internet. I play with them as much as I can, but sadly I cannot record it. Yet. :angel:

Same, but slightly worse. Some guy calls claming to be from "Windows". and talking about some virus that we got from the internet. I play with them as much as I can, but sadly I cannot record it. Yet. :angel:

I think the woman said "Windows" or "Windows Group" I can't remember.

The thing that worries me most is eventually gaming won't be as good in windows 7. I don't know if they will support directx 12 in windows 7.

Yeah there is a lot of speculation as to whether Microsoft will give ole Windows 7 DirectX 12. I guess that because Windows 7's mainstream support has ended Microsoft won't make DirectX 12 available for it and from searching DX 12 will be exclusive to Windows 10..

Mainstream Support has ended for Win 7 and it is now in Extended Support. The main difference is that there won't be any more improvements or Service packs but security updates will continue to be provided until Jan 14, 2020.

Well, aren't security updates what really matter? I mean, we are already happy with the current looks and functions of Windows 7!

Compatibility will live way much longer, so I believe DX12 will probably have a version for Windows 7 if its structure allows it. If I remember correctly, MS did not make official DX 10-11 for WinXP because it did not sport running it the way it was designed for.

I think Windows 7 users are still good.

Well, aren't security updates what really matter? I mean, we are already happy with the current looks and functions of Windows 7!

Compatibility will live way much longer, so I believe DX12 will probably have a version for Windows 7 if its structure allows it. If I remember correctly, MS did not make official DX 10-11 for WinXP because it did not sport running it the way it was designed for.

I think Windows 7 users are still good.
That is exactly what I was thinking. All I care about are security updates. Otherwise, I love my custom version and always will.

Back
Top Bottom