intel or amd

It's be an improvement, but it's a lot of money for comparatively little gain. You're honestly better off waiting maybe a year or so and getting a later generation chip!

If you go with a Intel CPU you'll have to switch to an Intel based mother board. You can't just drop in an Intel CPU on a AMD based mother board.

i wouldn't bother to be honest and wait for next years cpu updates. expensive upgrade for little gain as joe said. just overclock that chip you have there.

As Seti mentioned, you'll need to adjust your motherboard to change your CPU. If you're willing to do so, typically the Intel processors have better results with benchmarks than the most similar AMD processor. In the past, AMD was "better" for gaming, but based on my experience, that is no longer the case.

For most users, not enthusiasts or PC gamers, you will not notice any difference.

Well I love to game but I don't have a huge problem with gaming I can play everything at its highest settings but I was told that intel is the way to go that it's way better then amd but what I was confused about is that currently my oc is running at 3.89 ghz and the intel can run at 3.5 and 3.9 SC

Sent from my SM-G900V using Computer Forums mobile app

Well I love to game but I don't have a huge problem with gaming I can play everything at its highest settings but I was told that intel is the way to go that it's way better then amd but what I was confused about is that currently my oc is running at 3.89 ghz and the intel can run at 3.5 and 3.9 SC

Sent from my SM-G900V using Computer Forums mobile app

People saying Intel is "WAY" better than AMD are just fanboys and simply wrong.

Back
Top Bottom