Jammin on my guitar

On my own. When I was a kid I started with my sis's piano books and she taught me how to read it. I had to figure out the notes on the guitar. Back in the 60 there wasn't much material for guitars. It was slow going and I dropped it many times.

In high school my friends wanted to start a band so I picked up the guitar again and started learning again. We played Surf Instros like Pipeline, Walk Don't Run, Raunchy etc.

We named ourselves The Brazen Men. It was fun. :)

Very nice! You play brilliantly, I highly recommend keeping it up. I hope you dont mind that I downloaded your videos, but I promise that I will not share them. I just want to listen offline. :)
If you do mind, then I will gladly delete the files.

Don't mind at all. :)

I didn't think they were that good but I appreciate it. I tried to remember the songs I played back then but only a few. Maybe more will come back.

This is one of 'em and I'm playing on my Harper this time but I need to oil the fretboard soon. It's been in the case too long.

Found an old video in my archive. That my Carvin Bolt kit guitar in 08. 7 years ago I played better. :lol:

Found another clip. I think this is when I just got my Carvin DC127 before the pup swap (for the red ones).

Thanks. I think that was in 2008 or 2009 and I can see myself that I have more control with my fingers then. Today not so well. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom