Random Chit Chat

4271707482.png

That's at work. Home is fairly pathetic

That's the first time I've seen upload faster than the download. Weird.

Here's mine:

Been a while since i was on here. I'm 22gb into my GTAV download. I can't wait to play! I hope it runs ok on my rig since I don't know where my graphics card fits in the requirements. I know it's better than a 9800GT.

I think the SD card in my phone is messed up. Has anyone ever had random songs on their android phone on the sd card become garbled like they are playing off of a scratched cd?

Been a while since i was on here. I'm 22gb into my GTAV download. I can't wait to play! I hope it runs ok on my rig since I don't know where my graphics card fits in the requirements. I know it's better than a 9800GT.

I think the SD card in my phone is messed up. Has anyone ever had random songs on their android phone on the sd card become garbled like they are playing off of a scratched cd?

Hey nice to see you, Its great to see lot of ole folks returning. Gotta love it when someone rings up claiming to be from Microsoft and tries telling me my computer has a virus :lol:

Never had this happen, but I'd check the audio file on another device of course. :)

Hey nice to see you, Its great to see lot of ole folks returning. Gotta love it when someone rings up claiming to be from Microsoft and tries telling me my computer has a virus :lol:

You get those too? Lol I get calls all the time from an indian saying they are calling from microsoft tech, that they found a problem on my computer and want to help me fix it. Lol. :lol:

The audio files that get messed up sound messed up on my computer after copying them back to the pc. My only solution is to delete the file off my phone then sync it back from the computer. I can't find any solutions to that issue anywhere. I might just buy a new 32gb sd card and see if that fixes it because the one I have now is 4 years old. I don't know how long they are supposed to last.

I'm really anxious to start playing GTAV finally but I'm still only 34 GB into the download. I deliberately throttled it to 1mb/s so IT doesn't shut my internet off for misuse. Of course they jump to the conclusion that I am torrenting lol. As long as it's done by the 14th I'm happy

You get those too? Lol I get calls all the time from an indian saying they are calling from microsoft tech, that they found a problem on my computer and want to help me fix it. Lol. :lol:

I should've just had some fun and played a long. I could've got an old laptop I don't use out and let em run wild.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom