Seti! :D Wow, it's been a long run!

I remember so many positive things about our history here, and I remember so many good people that have since left us (Maurice comes to mind... rest in peace). I remember a time when there was some pretty messy politics here on the forums, regarding moderators, and I remember when David was still around.

Oh, the memories! :D

I remember so many positive things about our history here, and I remember so many good people that have since left us (Maurice comes to mind... rest in peace). I remember a time when there was some pretty messy politics here on the forums, regarding moderators, and I remember when David was still around.

I been here 10 years too dudes. Yep, we had a lot of fun here in the past and Wow I remember Maurice. Hey guy's do you remember Bluto? He would always get mad at people and we used to laugh because he would say the funniest things.

I been here 10 years too dudes. Yep, we had a lot of fun here in the past and Wow I remember Maurice. Hey guy's do you remember Bluto? He would always get mad at people and we used to laugh because he would say the funniest things.

What was Bluto's username? I don't recall him off-hand, but might look him up!

Seti! :D Wow, it's been a long run!

Ole David still pops in every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom