Random Chit Chat

Well just found out the company is bring some one in to replace me in a couple of months. A still wet behind the ears gal from our Florida property that has no experience being a manager.
Why then did they have me train the young lady on the crew here? She's very good at what she does and soaked up all I showed her. She's a local and every one here thinks she's the cat's meow. Very sharp and very organized.
She's ok with it but you can tell she's disappointed. I'm pissed off about it because they'd rather bring some one in that doesn't know the city or the property. We have a system in place that runs better than a well oiled machine. It works. We're getting ahead of the back utilities bills and the city inspectors see we're trying to get caught up on repairs and renovations.

It's silly to bring in some one the crew has to used to again. Took them several months to get used to me. I give it 3 to 6 months and I'll be right back up here fixing the forkups. And that's a fact, Jack.

4271707482.png

That's at work. Home is fairly pathetic

4271707482.png

That's at work. Home is fairly pathetic

We moved to a new office, and it wasn't common knowledge that the area was a black hole when it comes to internet. Fast forward 4 months, and there are 10 of us working on a 5MB down / 1MB up DSL line.. with VOIP phones.

Yeah, the struggle is real...

Back
Top Bottom