Random Chit Chat

I haven't been getting bad replies when i asked for a girls age. I know i am young, but i have also asked older woman. They don't seam to mind.

However asking for the weight is something different. But hey, even guys will be offended by that.

Age and experience over youth and enthusiasm has more than a sexual connotation to it. I run hotels so I prefer to have mature persons with experience on my staff. In that context is what I meant.

Hmm... all women I asked here didn't mind it. But I guess it is different here because of the nature of the culture. We are reserved here modest here to a level we don't typically know women unrelated to us.

I guess this saves me from unexpected purse beating haha :D

Hmm... all women I asked here didn't mind it. But I guess it is different here because of the nature of the culture. We are reserved here modest here to a level we don't typically know women unrelated to us.

I guess this saves me from unexpected purse beating haha :D

Depends on the woman! Some don't mind, some mind, and some will respond with "How old do you think I am? ..." the correct answer to this is in most cases *the age they look, take away 15* (or "21," whichever answer comes out largest!)

But never ask their weight unless you know them and you're comfortable with each other, even then you might get a purse beating though... ;)

Back
Top Bottom