What games are you currently playing?

I'm still hooked on TF2. I've just found a low gravity crit server which is stupid amounts of fun.

i have been playing alot of GTA 5, FIFA 15 and NBA 2K 13 recently but im looking forward to playing battlefield hardline.

Nice this thread is still alive very shocking. Anyone playing H1Z1 or anything else newish?

currently playing GTAV finally. Been waiting for a long time for this. I run it pretty decently too. 30fps 720p at "poor man's ultra settings" which are everything on normal except grass and water on ultra. I also play 7 days to die but currently it's just gta. I am addicted.

I keep trying to play Grand Trismo World Tour, but that requires that I pay in game money (Aka real world money) to keep up. I will not pay 400$ USD for something that I want to keep up with online to be able to race against those that can pay it. That is crazy!!!

No matter my skills, these people can race away while bouncing off of walls and still beat me. You can only get so far unless you play for years before you get to that point, and then they will have somthing faster. It almost feels unfair, but they must make money so I understand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom