Can't connect to inter net

I am also thinking it may be proxy related. This is what you should see when you follow Smart_Guys instructions. Have you tried connecting a different device to the hospital network? Also check for the latest drivers for your WiFi card in your laptop which is an Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 Acer Aspire 5740-5513 Specs - CNET and you can the drivers on Intel's website using their driver update utility Intel® Driver Update Utility

kEjwy9r.png
How do i find this?
Thanks...

Trucky911

@ Smart_Guy, No that's actually what some people call us, at least here up north :p

@ Trucky,

I learned this step myself today. ( Control panel -> Network and security -> internet options -> connections -> advanced ( or LAN properties or something like that )

Just a curious question, why do you put " .... " after everything you write? Sounds almost like you are disappointed on this forum or something?

@ Smart_Guy, No that's actually what some people call us, at least here up north :p

@ Trucky,

I learned this step myself today. ( Control panel -> Network and security -> internet options -> connections -> advanced ( or LAN properties or something like that )

Just a curious question, why do you put " .... " after everything you write? Sounds almost like you are disappointed on this forum or something?

I clicked on that box "..." once, I did not know what it was for. I did not know that every thing was being parenthesized. It does not show that I am doing that when I look at what I have wrote. And I am not disappointed in the forum. I look forward to reading the words of wisdom from the members here. If it is happening now I need to know how to stop it. Any time I can get help doing something I appreciate it very much. Thank you all for trying to help me.....

Trucky911

Back
Top Bottom