Hurry Up Netflix!!

I signed up for the standard package, Haven't really watched anything yet but there is some things I'd certainly watch.

Kinda late you are getting it.
It has been in Denmark (which is a much smaller country) for about 2-3 year now

I see on the news today there working on removing borders for content as a way of fighting piracy.

Yeah and it shall be interesting. I think if Netflix were to be made available in every part of the world then it could help stop piracy.

Nice to see that it's coming to you. :)

Yeah, I haven't had the chance to watch anything yet but I'll get round to it..

Enjoy it! Netflix is great, but it seems that they've removed a number of shows that I've liked over the years. The most recent of which is that they removed the "Investigation Discovery" shows. They did so because the "Discovery Channel" is allegedly working on their own streaming service, though I've yet to see any news on a proposed release date.

Enjoy it! Netflix is great, but it seems that they've removed a number of shows that I've liked over the years. The most recent of which is that they removed the "Investigation Discovery" shows. They did so because the "Discovery Channel" is allegedly working on their own streaming service, though I've yet to see any news on a proposed release date.

Yeah and because I connected my Facebook account its found movies I've liked and suggested them which I find handy. In about 12 months Australia should see better content from what I've heard..

Back
Top Bottom