That darn persistent snail

Celery

Golden Master
Over a week ago I noticed that my back door was hard to open and close the deadbolt lock. I checked the jamb and found a small snail wedged in there. I picked it off and tossed it in the yard. Now my door is easier to lock.

A day or two later I'm having trouble with the door again and there's that darn snail again in the same spot. I picked it off, called him a little bugger and threw it as far as I can into my yard.

Today he's back in the same spot, making it hard for me again. WTF is his problem? I picked it again and this time I tossed him in the toilet and flushed him.

Let's see you come back you little bugger! :lol:

I'm sure it's the same one. Same size, same spot and all.

I'll let you know if I get a snail in my doorway again. :)

Over a week ago I noticed that my back door was hard to open and close the deadbolt lock. I checked the jamb and found a small snail wedged in there. I picked it off and tossed it in the yard. Now my door is easier to lock.

A day or two later I'm having trouble with the door again and there's that darn snail again in the same spot. I picked it off, called him a little bugger and threw it as far as I can into my yard.

Today he's back in the same spot, making it hard for me again. WTF is his problem? I picked it again and this time I tossed him in the toilet and flushed him.

Let's see you come back you little bugger! :lol:
You are so kind to let it live. Most would have killed the thing. I am guessing you are an animal lover?

That's a funny story Celery....That snail has some big balls to keep coming back after being thrown into the yard. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom