Hacked

mac21

Beta member
Hi hope some one here can help me i found out someome set teredo tunel up on our net work so i i tried to disable it and it wont i formated my computer and its come back the same way gmail acounts and passwords keep changeing so i think the hacker got in to the bios what can i do to fix/stop this

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

I think we need some more details.

The bios and your email account have nothing in common. So it's not that.
How do you know the password keeps changing?
If a "hacker" finds your password what makes you say that the password keeps getting changed. Usually they would change it one time and that's it.
It keeps you from entering your account. You shouldn't be able to get in in the first place to see if it's changed again.
I am having a hard time understanding what's going on.

Well on monday i had the tech guy come out and change the hole router thinking that would solve the problem but it dint i changed the username password online for the router so only i new it any ways an hour or 2 after the guy left i was logged out my router account online and i still carnt accsess it thats when i noticed teredo isatap ob computer when i typed ipconfig in the cmd it shows teredo pescue inface now i have windows 8 when i go to settings.msc it shows up with things in there that are running ipv6 teredo now bareing in mind i have formated 4 times now and setting keep coming back the same thats why im thinking about mailware in the bios

O an when i type netish wlan show profiles it comes with a user aisher thats not me. And last night i tryed to format again with flash drive and its been corupted so it will not boot and i now it was bootble because i download it from microsoft itself

Gmail is not linked to your BIOS, Windows User Account or the Teredo tunnel AT ALL.

Change your Gmail account password, change the password to the account that you've set as the backup/recovery account and that should go a long way towards resolving your issues.

Teredo tunneling comes by default on modern Windows operating systems, it is not malware, some security implications are related to it, but in itself it's not a virus. It effectively acts as a bridge so IPv6 can talk to IPv4 etc.

If you're concerned, type the following into command prompt to disable teredo tunneling:
netsh interface teredo set state disable

If you start to experience network connectivity issues (cannot connect to certain sites etc) then you can re-enable it using this command:
netsh interface teredo set state enable

You cannot format? Are you saying that you cannot format your computer? I have trouble believing that.

What was hacked? Or, I should ask, what do you think was hacked?

O an when i type netish wlan show profiles it comes with a user aisher thats not me. And last night i tryed to format again with flash drive and its been corupted so it will not boot and i now it was bootble because i download it from microsoft itself

I suspect you've simply copied the .iso file onto the memory stick, this WILL NOT work, you'll have to run the Windows 7 USB tool: Windows USB/DVD Download Tool - Microsoft Store

Back
Top Bottom