Random Chit Chat

What can it do? I have seen so many varients, and the commertials never seem to quite convey enough of the features for me to be willing to shell out. (And does it work with the Amazon Kindle?)

Smartwatches are still in the early state. and it shows.
If you don't normally use watches i'll not recommend it, but if you are looking for a new watch, a smartwatch is something to consider. I needed a new watch because my old one broke, so i though why buy a watch that can only show time when this watch can do much more.

It has Google now. Ofcause it doesn't work as well as on the phone, but it's there if you quickly need it.
Most important feature is that it shows you your notifications on the phone. So you can quickly see if it's worth dealing with right now.
So if you are getting tired of taking out your phone, unlocking it, checking the message, locking the phone and put it back in your pocket just for a message that you ignored, this is for you.
You can also reply to those messages with voice. This makes it quite efficient. Though you have to speak loud and clear. It's not as good at understanding speech as the phone. But it works.
It's also a great conversation peace. Right now it's not many that have a smart watch and it impresses a lot people. More so than a 1000 dollars Citizen watch i think.

other than that you can download some apps for it. However there are not many and most of them aren't that great. But hey, some might make your life a little easier and more are coming.

So to summarize.
It's a great alternative to those boring "good for nothing other than looking pretty" watches.
But if you are short on cash and you normally don't ware watches, don't buy it. wait until the Android ware OS have grown a bit and until there are more watches to choose from.

If you want a smart watch now there are not many good once to choose from.
It's ether the LG G watch R, Moto 360 or the Pebble Steel. take your pick.

And ohh, non of them are supported on the Kindle.

Last edited:
Mmmm I wouldn't wear a smartwatch either way. I think the sony's look cool but for me a smart watch is as dumb as it gets when it comes to tech lol. Don't we have enough with smart phones and smart tv's and smart computers, it's getting too much IMO. Android on a watch... No one is going to use FB, or play games, or chat on it. I'd say it has no use but to say "oh look, I have a smart watch and you don't" :lol:

We live in a society where everything needs to be "Smart". I don't like that.. :horse:

I see what you mean. But it's more meant to be an extension of your phone.
Sure they are not gonna go on facebook and play games. but replying to messages actually works alright.

You can download a browser and a few games for it... now that's where the logic breaks down for me.

You can download a browser and a few games for it... now that's where the logic breaks down for me.

Well yeah, you "can", but thing is, who is gonna be tipping around on their arm with a little tiny screen where it's merely impossible to write anything, when your finger is 1/4th the size of the whole thing :lol:. Especially for someone who has a smart phone. That's my view on it, who knows, maybe some people do use it that way :p

Hey guys.
I just real quick wanna promote a youtube channel. It's awesome and it's for a good course.
The traffic is terrible in Russia and apparently they have issues with people driving on the side walk. (where children sometimes walk)
This channel is about a group of people standing up to those fags.
It's a funny channel because the faggots sometimes get very angry and hell breaks loose.
The group (the "stop a douchebag" group as they call them self) sticks some stickers on the cars and refuse to let them pass.
This sometimes results in some funny moments of rage from the drivers. For some reason i see almost just as many female meltdowns as males. They often get real bitchy and it's just fun to see.
Give it a shot and subscribe if you like it.

No violence in this one. They don't all have to go that way to be interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHJxIwvFIGY&index=7&list=PLfRXPv2mK1xlf-0qb2B2AL9F4zm1ZhmLl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom