Help with Firefox please

Glad you got it worked out. You even did it without needing to switch to a different browser!

Yeah Firefox makes it a bit more difficult which I think is something that they need to make easier. In Chrome you can simply press the button to bookmark the page and it gives the you the options of giving it a new name and where you want to put it and basically the same process for IE.

a2g6mkB.png

I never Bookmark things in FireFox, at least not by clicking the Bookmark icon. I use a Bookmarks toolbar and have folders setup such as Tech, Finance, Personal, etc... When I am on a website I want to bookmark, I simply click the tab (or the URL) and drag it to the folder on the Bookmarks toolbar that I want to save the Bookmark in and drop it. That way it's bookmarked and organized in one operation.

Same here...I use the bookmarks toolbar as well. when I want to add another favorite website, I just drag the url to the toolbar and bam that's it.

Meh, if I want to save a location, I have a text file to do it in which is uploaded to DropBox/Google drive (It depends on where I am at.) It might be the long way to go, but it does work if you want to make sure that everything that you need is always in place.

Same here plus I have a lot of bookmarks. According to the data in my Google Account I have 507 bookmarks..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

When I open up FireFox I am now getting a message that says there is a problem with my 'Cookies' I think that I have looked everywhere in the 'Setting' page and can't find anything to do with Cookies.
Can someone point me in the right direct please.
Thank you

Go to Options->Privacy and there is a link labeled "Remove individual cookies" that will take you to where you can remove some or all of your cookies.

cookie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom