My nephew got DWI tonight

I still do not understand people like that. A cab is cheaper than the bar that you just went to, so why not save enough money for that.
Same thing with cops who pull someone over and instantly smell pot. Yes they are harsh about it, and they need to be. You should not be intoxicated while driving.

And with the pot thing, I really dont care what happens to you. You couldnt wait to smoke until you got home???

I disagree partially. Pot and Getting drunk are 2 different worlds. Neither are any good for driving, but a pothead is safer on the road than a drunk.

So that is a good reason to create danger for those around you? You cannot tell me that you have never been so stoned that it completely messes with you in ways that you did not expect. Unless you do not smoke of course...

I disagree partially. Pot and Getting drunk are 2 different worlds. Neither are any good for driving, but a pothead is safer on the road than a drunk.

Um... No. Altered perception is altered perception. In either case your perception of time and your judgment is impaired.

Um... No. Altered perception is altered perception. In either case your perception of time and your judgment is impaired.
This. Very much this.
As I put it before, your behind a thousand pound machine of death. Why would you drive in any other state than normal?

Um... No. Being drunk is being high is extremely different. Neither are any good for driving, as I already said but this is the 3rd time in a row where draygoes and you refuse to read everything and nit pick my post.

@ Draygoes. I did not say it was good. I SPECIFICALLY said it was NO GOOD, but you absolutely refuse to fully read what I write, and you forcefully pick arguments against me for absolutely no reason EVERY TIME. So stop it, Or I will start reporting your posts for harassing me, because that is harassment. Once again, just my point that I was trying to make, is that being drunk is more dangerous than being high and driving. That is simply a fact. We are not talking about if either is OK to drive. Neither are. But fact is that a drunk driver is MORE dangerous than a high driver. Period. And I will say this again, just so you cannot miss it, so if you say anything on it again, than you clearly only want to cause problems. Driving drunk is bad and should NOT be done. Driving high is less dangerous but STILL BAD and should NOT be done.

Um... No. Being drunk is being high is extremely different. Neither are any good for driving, as I already said but this is the 3rd time in a row where draygoes and you refuse to read everything and nit pick my post.

@ Draygoes. I did not say it was good. I SPECIFICALLY said it was NO GOOD, but you absolutely refuse to fully read what I write, and you forcefully pick arguments against me for absolutely no reason EVERY TIME. So stop it, Or I will start reporting your posts for harassing me, because that is harassment. Once again, just my point that I was trying to make, is that being drunk is more dangerous than being high and driving. That is simply a fact. We are not talking about if either is OK to drive. Neither are. But fact is that a drunk driver is MORE dangerous than a high driver. Period. And I will say this again, just so you cannot miss it, so if you say anything on it again, than you clearly only want to cause problems. Driving drunk is bad and should NOT be done. Driving high is less dangerous but STILL BAD and should NOT be done.
Not only do I take the time to read your posts before responding, but I carefully consider the answer.
Drunk/high is the same thing. It even feels similar. But my point is, if you end up behind the wheel impaired, then what happens to you happens to you. I just hope that it is only you. Some can drink for a while and still drive carefully, others can smoke for a while and still drive carefully. No, I am not picking arguments (Not yet...) but is that the same thing as disagreeing with you?

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Legality doesn't always come into these things, I've driven with a friend at around midnight who drank a few energy drinks to keep himself awake, to this day I wonder how he managed to not hit anything, lanes were non-existent, kerbs were ignored, fortunately because of the time there were virtually no other cars on the road!

This friend isn't normally a bad driver either, he usually drives within all the speed limits etc and has never had an accident!

Back
Top Bottom