Cynthia passed her driving test today!

Thank you Mr Mixx, i appreciate the welcome! :D I have honestly been nervous to join up! But i heard so many wonderful things about this place and about you guys! <3

That's because we're all wonderful! :D

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay!

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Seems a little late :p. You guys might have met many years sooner had she had it when she was younger ;)

But they met before she got the licence, so it's inconsequential? :facepalm:

That's because we're all wonderful! :D

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay!

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

But they met before she got the licence, so it's inconsequential? :facepalm:

What? No... How the heck does that make one bit of sense? Lets say they met 2 years ago. But had she already had her drivers license 5 years ago, they may have met sooner. It's really not that hard of a concept to get. :rolleyes:
Besides the fact out of nowhere ya'll pick apart my posts, when they are the same as ever, sarcastic.

What? No... How the heck does that make one bit of sense? Lets say they met 2 years ago. But had she already had her drivers license 5 years ago, they may have met sooner. It's really not that hard of a concept to get. :rolleyes:
Besides the fact out of nowhere ya'll pick apart my posts, when they are the same as ever, sarcastic.

:hide: just sayin' that the licence obviously had nothing to do with why they met

:hide: just sayin' that the licence obviously had nothing to do with why they met

It's really just a joke.. I thought someone else was going to say it before me to be honest. Just because a large amount of people get their license the day they can. There is nothing wrong with waiting, not at all. It's just a little unusual to see it. Yeah seti I'm a troll... As I go through all new threads and helping with everyone I can. I'm just semi positive and tend to stay sarcastic, because it's the internet, and if you expect everything to be serious, than you shouldn't be on the internet. ( You is relative, as in " you " is everyone in this context ). You can call me a troll, but I think you feel that way because, to me anyway, every single post you write, you come off as if you are pissed off at something somewhere. True or not, that doesn't make me a troll, google the def. Please.

P.S If you remember I was the first one to give an honest congratz... sooo..?

Last edited:
I passed both written and driving tests on the first try. Took the driving test in my mom's '63 Ford Fairlane with automatic transmission but would not have had any problem passing it driving a manual transmission car like my sister's VW bug.

Here it is a rule to undergo driving tests with manual transmissions. Those can't, will take the auto trans but have their licence/permit badged with an auto trans driving only. Those who can't pass the latter are better off taking taxis :p

When I was on the swim team in HS we used to do car washes as a fund raiser. I never washed or dried any cars at any of our car washes because I was the only one on the team that could drive a manual transmission. My job was to move the cars from the wash area to the dry area.

Back
Top Bottom