Cynthia passed her driving test today!

Wow Celery, now I have to ask this question....Did your driving instructor have to sit on the back of that thing while you took your driving test?

Here i am alright??? :p I am Cynthia lol the artist and nerd! XD

Oh Wow, are you really the Cynthia we have all been hoping you would join us here at CF? If so I just want to be the 1st guy to Welcome you to the forum and our little humble comminity. ;)

Oh Wow, are you really the Cynthia we have all been hoping you would join us here at CF? If so I just want to be the 1st guy to Welcome you to the forum and our little humble comminity. ;)
Thank you Mr Mixx, i appreciate the welcome! :D I have honestly been nervous to join up! But i heard so many wonderful things about this place and about you guys! <3

Awe, you're so welcome, and i'm glad you joined us here.We have a lot of friendly members here and we love to joke around. :lol:

Thats great to know lol! It will be lots of fun! I will also be posting pictures later to show people! ^_^ This artist is eager to show off to a new audience!

That is really awesome that you are an artist.My Dad and my sister are both really good artists.My dad uses paint but my sister uses pencil, and chalk for her portraits.They both are really good.

Also my nephew is a really really good artist.He uses pencil but his work belongs in museum's...seriously that good.

Last edited:
That is really awesome that you are an artist.My Dad and my sister are both really good artists.My dad uses paint but my sister uses pencil, and chalk for her portraits.They both are really good.

Also my nephew is a really really good artist.He uses pencil but his work belongs in musems...seriously that good.

Can you sometime show us?? I would love to see! I enjoy art but love seeing other people's work even more so!

Well to be honest my digital camera is not working right now, but yes I will see about postin some of their work. :D

Back
Top Bottom