Yay! I will finally be able to be online more!

Because of it being multi page, I cannot quote the responces.

@BK_123,
Thanks, and I am glad to be back.

@Smart_Guy,
Now it sounds like you are being thrown at me. :)

@Craig_Prince,
Very happy to be back, and you will be seeing a lot of me around here now.

@everyone,
I didnt even know that I was missed until I got on and found the locked thread about me, plus the responces to this thread. You people really know how to make a guy feel good. :)

Thank you all.

Yeah Dragoes don't get a big head or me and Celery might have to beat you with a rubber hose...:lol::lol:

I just click the multi quote button, then go to the next page and click another one, and then click to quote another post and done. Here Ill even show you guys, i'll quote from each page :)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

I have no idea why it doesn't work anymore? :( It used too.. :(

Because of it being multi page, I cannot quote the responces.

@BK_123,
Thanks, and I am glad to be back.

@Smart_Guy,
Now it sounds like you are being thrown at me. :)

@Craig_Prince,
Very happy to be back, and you will be seeing a lot of me around here now.

@everyone,
I didnt even know that I was missed until I got on and found the locked thread about me, plus the responces to this thread. You people really know how to make a guy feel good. :)

Thank you all.

I Ctrl+left-click "Quote" of each post then cut->paste each to the main quick response box. Takes time, but does the job :)

I just click the multi quote button, then go to the next page and click another one, and then click to quote another post and done. Here Ill even show you guys, i'll quote from each page :)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

I have no idea why it doesn't work anymore? :( It used too.. :(
Works fine for me

Back
Top Bottom