Cynthia passed her driving test today!

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
As the title says, Cynthia passed her driving test. I knew that she would, but she was not sure. She was so scared.
And on the first try too. Everyone in this house that took the test had to try twice, she got it the first time.

And now, we cheer for her!!! :D:flowers:

I passed it my first time too :D ( I was 16 ). My tester told me, " you have no idea often i've saved your life by all the people i've failed " lol.

Gratz :)

Not really sure how the hell I passed mine. In the great state of california where I took it (@16), if you hit a curb during the driving portion it's an automatic fail. I was in my dads big @$$ new truck (never driven a truck before that) so I hit three curbs, reversed into someones yard, and about gave us whiplash when I misunderstood the testers directions. Pulled back into the DMV and she says "Alright, well, good job... you passed"

MFW

Congrats to Cynthia! Out of curiosity, how old is she?

When my oldest son went to take his written test I asked him if he had taken the time to re-read the State Driver's Handbook beforehand. He shrugged it off and told me he didn't need to because he knew it all. Of course he failed the test on the first try. Knothead!

Your lollipop can be found online. Good luck! :)

Cynthia and I are both 25.
I am still trying to convince her to sign up, perhaps this will help.

Back
Top Bottom