Looking for a riding mower

And they are right. Wood of any kind sucks when it gets into your eye. Accidents do happen. :cool:

Yeeaahh no. If hammering away on ice/gravel/concrete, yeah that stuff flies. But if you are putting a book self together, LOL kiss my azz XD. Why don't I wear a hard hat at all times incase I might slip and fall? Because accidents happen? :facepalm: :whistling: :lol:

Chinese instruction manuals also tell you too wear safety glasses when operating a hammer or screw driver XD

There's a bit of a difference between a hammer and a sharp blade spinning, being powered by an engine. With a hammer all you can really do is hit yourself with it, if a ride-on mower tips over and lands on you, you're going to need a lot more than stitches to put you back together.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

That has nothing to do with it. It's just ridiculous to wear safety glasses when putting a simple bookshelf together.

I have a friend who's a carpenter and ended up with a piece of splintered wood in his eye... use your imagination.

Back
Top Bottom