My nephew got DWI tonight

Yea, judges don't like repeat offenders.

I think that he must have pissed someone off to have them turn him in.

I found 8 letters from lawyers addressed to my nephew in my mail box today.

Friggin ambulance chasers. :lol:

My nephew's really pooping in his pants now that the reality of it slapping him in the face. My sis's really mad at me because I told him face to face that he knew what he was doing (that's driving drunk) and it caught up to him.

My sis said that it was years after he got his 2nd DWI and I told her tell that to the judge because he won't see it that way.

Tomorrow the TV will be cut off and I'm saving $70 off my bill. Too bad if they don't like it.

That really is just sad. Why do people not know to wait until they get home for this kind of thing. Back when I drove, I picked up some weed every now and then, and you still would not catch me driving while smoking pot... much less drinking. Wow.

So to recap... steals pills and money from you, and has gotten stopped under the influence three times. Kay. You are one of the most kind people to care that much about that kind of person. I give you props for that. :)

Well, he's family and he's done worse years ago when he was living with me and my mom. I won't go into that but he's lucky I didn't waste his sorry ass.

He really is lucky to have someone like you around.
He is also lucky that he did not get into more trouble while drinking and driving. But only him.
I have a strong distaste for people who do that outside of when you MUST and even then there are limits. Its crazy what some people will do while driving behind the wheel of a thousand pound machine of death.

Yeah, it becomes a deadly weapon and the cops will write it down as such when it happens.

I don't get it with my nephew that he doesn't think about what he's getting into but I have a feeling that he can't think because his brain is soaked with alcohol.

He cannot stop drinking and the only time he'll dry out is when he's in prison.

Back
Top Bottom