My nephew got DWI tonight

Celery

Golden Master
Stupid ass. :lol:

This is his 3rd DWI and my sis's blowing steam. I told him you're pushing your luck if you're going to keep doing it and sure enough they got him tonight. They impounded his car and who knows what happens with the court.

I'm here in my room drinking Smirnoff Ice Original. Damn that stuff taste good. Yep, I'm getting a little buzz tonight.

I can't drive at night because of my vision so there's no chance I'm getting a DWI. Never had one and never will, I just stay home. :)

Yep, that loser's getting his dues. :lol:

That'll be a problem if that happens. He loses everything and my sis are not going to do anything about it. I guess she gave him a riot act as well. On his 2nd offense he wore a monitor on his ankle but that was years ago so he made it this far.

I'd like to see him spend some time in the pokey. :lol:

I had a friend who had so many DWIs that they locked him up for 6 years in prison. Since he got out he never touched a drop.

Woke up this morning and he's home sleeping on the couch. Seems he used his credit card (he's got credit ??) to bail himself out.

My sis? Slamming doors and things. Man, she's smoking mad.

O boy, is he in deep doodoo. Found his arrest record online and it's his 3rd DWI which is a 3rd degree felony. He's out on $15,000 bond.

I looked up the law in Texas for DWI 3rd offense:

Up to a $10,000 fine.
State prison time between 2 years and 10 years.
License suspension up to 2 years.
Annual surcharge of up to $2,000 for 3 years to keep your license.
DWI intervention or education program (see below).
Possible ignition interlock device (see below).

Last edited:
I had a bail feature on my AmEx if I ever needed it. Never drank and drove so they were happy with that. Now don't drink at all.

How old is he?

He's 45 and get this, he had an open can of beer this morning. He'll never learn.

I don't think the judges here are going to be lax with drunk drivers. We have a serious DWI problems here and the folks demand they do something about it.

I just found out from my sis that someone dropped a dime on him.

Back
Top Bottom