Sickening

NikonGuy

In Runtime
I was going through yahoo again when I saw yet another rape report. A young woman was raped in Connecticut by a man she found on a dating app! It is so sickening hearing of all these rapes, almost daily. A, the disrespect to women in it's self is terrible. B, the violation, the brutality, these people aren't men, they are pigs. Christian or not it's simply wrong. Not only does it put out a mis trust on good men out there such as us ( I assume ), it also creates a bad name for dating sites. These pigs go out, use their strength a size over these poor helpless women who cannot help themselves, and with gun laws being the way they are it's only getting worse. Every woman should know how to use a gun and carry something small in their purse for self defense because obviously singles are not safe. What kind of world has this come too? Women are not sex toys for goodness sakes! A quote: " A woman should not be treated as a cheap can of beer, but rather as an expensive bottle of wine". Anyway, I post this because it is just sickening to see this all the time, and I would just love to hook at car battery up to these pigs's D*cks and let them rot in prison. :mad::angry::banghead::bash:

That's my rant for the day... :whistling:

I agree but what really sicken me is kids finding guns and shooting themselves or others kids. I'm pro gun but if people can't be responsible for the kids' safety and keep the guns locked up like they're supposed to then I'm ready for the ban.

Stupid people, there's one on every corner.

"Men" like that should rot in jail. Every woman should have something to defend her self with.
I gave my sister a pepper spray some month ago. She have that in her purse.... even though it's illegal in Denmark. That's fucked up.
However rape and violence against woman are rather low here. So i guess we do alright. But still. Give my an hour and i have fully working home made pepper spray. So why ban it.
luckily there are talk about making it legal again. I have my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
That's a great gift for your sis too! Here in america rape is getting worse and worse. Obama wants to ban AR-15 ammo, anyone hear about that? Nuts!! And the same goes for everything, you tell a kid " don't touch" they wanna touch it. If you raise a child teaching them what a gun is and the responsibility everyone would be so much safer. OBVIOUSLY not teaching them is HARMING America more than ever before. So anyone who says kids can't handle guns, it's their own damn fault.

Only the M855/SS109 ammo because there are now AR15 pistols that can shoot 'em and the M855/SS109 is armor piercing.

It's illegal to have armor piercing ammo for pistols and now we have pistols that can shoot 223/556 ammo.

Last edited:
That report is lacking, here's the detail about the ban on M855/SS109. As you will read it is nonsense what they're doing. All rifle rounds are capable of penetrating vests.

As I said before they want to ban the 223/556 ammo because we have a pistol that chambers them.

M855 Ban In Perspective - The Truth About Guns

By the way, my AR15 won't be obsolete because of the ban, I can change calibers.

Something to do with handguns being able to fire them. I guess you don't want people walking round with guns that contain bullets that pierce bulletproof vests... I guess you could call them cop-killers.

Back
Top Bottom