Recently purchased/new toy Thread.

NikonGuy

In Runtime
This is the thread where you can show off that new toy :) ( No, not that toy :rofl: ). Something you recently bought that you want to show the rest of us :)

I'll start.

A few weeks ago I bought:
2rctkzs.jpg
( Guess what it is? )

and on the 27th I bought this puppy:

j788j4.jpg

24inch Pro graphics monitor ( photography )

And I also bought an AT&T sim for my phone when I ordered the monitor :)

What about you guys?

Got these in a few days ago.
attachment.php

attachment.php

It's a new motor and speed controller set up for my F450 quad.

I got one of these a month or so ago.
attachment.php

It's a pocket O scope. It's very nice.

Not too long ago i bought a 27 inch 1440P IPS monitor. I don't think i ever will go back to a TN panel and only HD resolution.

My newest toy is the LG Gwatch R. My previous watch broke, so i needed a new one. I though that i was gonna try out a smart watch. So i bought it. It's me most expensive watch so far, but I haven't regraded it yet.
zoom01.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah TN is pretty outdated. That watch, is not a smart watch? Looks standard to me.:confused:

Yeah. Even for gaming i'll choose an IPS monitor these days. I had a 1ms TN monitor before. Sure it can change pixels faster than my 5ms IPS monitor, but the input lag was worse on my TN monitor.
I had them side by side, and the guy a controlled in Farcry4 reacted slightly faster on my 5ms IPS monitor.
So response time isn't everything.

It is a smart watch. It's just a computer made image. That's why it looks so sharp.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

^^^ One on the right I like. :)

It's pretty nice alright. But you can change them to your liking.
the android play store is full of them.
Many of them are pretty bad in my opinion. Sometimes it's the design that's boring and/or that the resolution isn't as high as the resolution on my watch. But among them you can find some real quality high res watch faces to download.

Last edited:
Yeah. Even for gaming i'll choose an IPS monitor these days. I had a 1ms TN monitor before. Sure it can change pixels faster than my 5ms IPS monitor, but the input lag was worse on my TN monitor.
I had them side by side, and the guy a controlled in Farcry4 reacted slightly faster on my 5ms IPS monitor.
So response time isn't everything.

It is a smart watch. It's just a computer made image. That's why it looks so sharp.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

It's pretty nice alright. But you can change them to your liking.
the android play store is full of them.
Many of them are pretty bad in my opinion. Sometimes it's the design that's boring and/or that the resolution isn't as high as the resolution on my watch. But among them you can find some real quality high res watch faces to download.

Wait a sec, you mean that is a touchscreen smart watch and that display is just a setting?

EDIT I looked it up, thats awesome. I wanted to buy it until I saw the price :D

Last edited:
You can't tell me we're the only ones to buy a new doodad lately. Come on guys and gals, let's see what you spend your pocket money on.

Back
Top Bottom