Video and audio set up

kingen125

Beta member
I'm looking to build a very upgradeable pc with windows 8 to be able to run programs like
pro tools, fl studio 11 , adobe primer suit, reason. I want to edit and be able to handle alot of footage. I want to make my own scores, do folly work, do color correcting, CGI, roto scoping,green screen, and maybe even some animation. I will have a budget of around 1.5k to 3k. I want to run all new parts and I want my pc to multi task on ruduculas stuff and run semi quiet and be able to run a 2nd moniter eventually.i refuse to go liquid cool unless you can convince me it's worth it.i also want my pc to be upgradeable. Also i refuse to over clock because your pc runs hotter.

So far I know you need a good amount of memory to multi task.you need a good graphics card to handle the graphics your creating.Storage space to store all of this. A good Processor Is good too. That helps all of this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Computer Forums mobile app

Yes I'm building it myself and it would be in USD meaning us dollars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Computer Forums mobile app

I'm not sure what you mean by upgradable but technology changes and you can build one now that'll hold it's own for years as it is.

I'd suggest Intel i7 CPU on a business grade motherboard, 32 gigs memory and enterprise hard drive along with SSD for OS.

I'm not up to date with video cards so I'll let someone here to take care of that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom