What gaming mouse are YOU using?

AULA - Ghost shark. The 400-5700DPI version.

146wax.jpg

Hey Nikon! I thought I was only in one thread and the main page.

Check the date on this you brainless moron.

I thought someone as extraordinarily smart as you would know when I said that it was clearly referring to you going to " countless " threads. But I guess you can't count higher than 2 because you've only been in 3 LOL!

P.S you should probably stop taking threads off topic ;)

I'd like to see what kind of mice people are using around here :)

No. Stop lieing. You specifically said "I have watched you, as you have gone from one thread to the main page"

I thought I was the liar? Cuz ur doing a damn fine job sir.

Also, I have commented on 2 threads. But I have browsed many. If you are watching me you could surely see that.

Stop trying to look like a big man behind a keyboard sir.
You take pics for a living.... Rofl

Kinda cuz it was clear that I was talking about last evening lol.

Also, photography is A a respectable profession, and B, it's a lot more money than what you make LOL :D If someone can make good money doing what he/she loves to do that is living the "American dream" is it not? :)

Not really. I'm 27 years old electrician. Make over 90k a year.
Photography is a job for the brainless and lazy.

I had to spend 5 hours in emergency last night because my brother tried to kill himself. Because, he is mentally unstable and later found out that it was brought on by "adults" from this site.

Ever heard of Internet bullying?
Well sir, you are about to find out real quick.

:thumb:

LOL that is so much bull because electricians make 50k a year, there are no 90k a year electricians hahahaha. Also it's funny, because I cannot find 1 single hospitalization record for anyone 12 years old in canada for suicide or even accidents. Ohhh and how I'd love to see you try to get somewhere in photography :)

Not really. I'm 27 years old electrician. Make over 90k a year.
Photography is a job for the brainless and lazy.

I had to spend 5 hours in emergency last night because my brother tried to kill himself. Because, he is mentally unstable and later found out that it was brought on by "adults" from this site.

Ever heard of Internet bullying?
Well sir, you are about to find out real quick.

90k? That's a shame, better luck next time:ermm:

"low wage $17.00 hr. Average wage 27.00 hr. high wage 40.00 hr."

Lets even assume for juuuust a second you would make the "high" wage, your hours ALWAYS change and also that still doesn't add up to 90k :)

Sir. Where is the hospital records you said you had?

Do you kno what the oilfield is. Do you kno what hazard pay is?

God you geeks. Stay in your mothers basement PLEASE.
I said I had hospital records? No I didn't. I said "I cannot find 1 single hospitalization record ". Meaning I go through the hospitals in your area and also making a broader search within a large radius of your area and then seeing if there are any reports for any hospitalizations due to the incident. If someone gets put in the hospital for suicide it will show up somewhere, and it didn't. ;)

Back
Top Bottom