Jokes N Stuff!

A blonde heard that carrots improves eyesight. She then buys 1 kilo of carrots and ate it all in one night. The next day she goes to the the market, looks at apples and tells the keeper "please give me 1 kilo of this watermelon".

Say, is the rumor all about blonde women only and not men?

Not really, just someone to pick on. We could say Polish woman instead of blonde.

For example:

Polish robber, "Your money or my life!"

I mean it is a western trend that blonde women are kinda less than averagely smart and make jokes about them. Or am I mixing things up here?

It is kinda like a specific nomad tribe we have here known for jokes on them by name, yet it is just a myth.

Lol at Polish women haha :D

I mean it is a western trend that blonde women are kinda less than averagely smart and make jokes about them. Or am I mixing things up here?

It is kinda like a specific nomad tribe we have here known for jokes on them by name, yet it is just a myth.

Lol at Polish women haha :D

Here in the west, the reason blondes are picked on is this. A lot of very beautiful woman ( largely blondes ) care for looks more than brains. So instead of studying or learning they focus on beauty. Makeup, hair, etc. Thus why they are so stupid :D :whistling:

Nah but really, it's just a thing that got started a long time ago but really doesn't have much value.

Because it's not just the blondes.:lol: :angel:

It's just a myth that makes for fun jokes, that's all really.

Back
Top Bottom