Random Chit Chat

Peaches are cool too! I like going to the peach for fishing!
What for?
Quite water, sound fish, but what do you like to fish for, and do you know how to take care of them? If all is yes, I would love to fish with you!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

white apples are good, but peaches are better. Especially the fuzzy ones.

Fuzzy wuzzy was a wuzzy.
yes!!!! :d

What for?
Quite water, sound fish, but what do you like to fish for, and do you know how to take care of them? If all is yes, I would love to fish with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishing for fish of course! It is easy to catch fish. They simply look like fish!

Of course I know how to take care of them! I gut their guts, cut their fins and those other things, peal their scales, put the spices then deep fry them!

Here is the last fish I fished from the last peach I've been to (like a month ago):
10313152_772410682847697_927207799007091382_n.jpg

That red one on the right was tasty!

Smartguy those fish look good. I'm not much of a fish eater but I do like them. When I used to live in Maine I would eat Haddok alot, but then my girlfriend turned me on to Swordfish. I was so amazed the 1st time I tried it,It was so so good. I also like Rainbow trout.

Sunfish croppy's are good too, but they have alot of bones in them.

Last edited:
Maine's sea is a cold waters while our Red Sea is warm. Our fish variants are different. One example is the lobster, we only have the spiny lobster here, not the clawed ones.

The well known fish we have here are (including their sub-species) the grouper, the emperor fish, barracudas, parrot fish and some other I don't recall now, with the red spotted grouper the most popular (not for me tho).

In the ones you mentioned, I only know the sword fish :) Never had them tho, but I have a feeling it tastes kinda like tuna and salmon.

Yes, the swordfish does taste like tuna kinda but it is very good. I never thought In my wildest dreams that I would like it but i'm glad I tried it. And i'm a big fan of lobster and Alaskan king crab legs...those two are my favorite. Theres nothing like dipping your lobster or crab meat into warm melted butter...yum !!

Last edited:
Just bought myself a smart watch.
The LG G Watch R. It's pretty cool. I am liking it. :)
However Android wear is very young. And it shows. But it's growing.

Just bought myself a smart watch.
The LG G Watch R. It's pretty cool. I am liking it. :)
However Android wear is very young. And it shows. But it's growing.
What can it do? I have seen so many varients, and the commertials never seem to quite convey enough of the features for me to be willing to shell out. (And does it work with the Amazon Kindle?)

Maine's sea is a cold waters while our Red Sea is warm. Our fish variants are different. One example is the lobster, we only have the spiny lobster here, not the clawed ones.

The well known fish we have here are (including their sub-species) the grouper, the emperor fish, barracudas, parrot fish and some other I don't recall now, with the red spotted grouper the most popular (not for me tho).

In the ones you mentioned, I only know the sword fish :) Never had them tho, but I have a feeling it tastes kinda like tuna and salmon.
The taste varies greatly on how you cook it. Although there are some methods that are considered prefered for different types of fish, you can cook them how you like and get the desired flavor,

Fishing for fish of course! It is easy to catch fish. They simply look like fish!

Of course I know how to take care of them! I gut their guts, cut their fins and those other things, peal their scales, put the spices then deep fry them!

Here is the last fish I fished from the last peach I've been to (like a month ago):
-Pic Ommited

That red one on the right was tasty!
So... you prefer them with the head still attached>

@Everyone,
I am pretty much into catfish and bass. I really enjoy cat-fishing as it involves moper activity, and I dont normally take more than a few mins to catch my first one. Once that one is caught, I know where a lot of them are. A few tricks handed down through my family. :whistling:

Yup, I only like the traditional ways of cooking. Either deep fried or grilled with the basic spices only. All whole!

Some fish tho have their own qualities. Some have so much scales, some skin only, some have buttery flesh, some are kinda solid... those qualities define the best way of cooking. The black spotted red groupers for example have less scales, thick skin and just a little solid flesh which make them good for grilling.

Fish fish FISH!

:D

Back
Top Bottom