Never do this.

Yup, your mouth is too close to your brain to let an infection run free. A trip to the doctor today may prevent a trip to the hospital tomorrow. You could also die if the infection reaches your brain. Not something to fool with.

I pretty much call the doctor the hospital at this point, as I cannot afford anything less.
I will do as you guys say. Thank you for the advice. :)

Dragoes I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with infections. I hope the doctor helps you out to clear that up.

And yes Celery...We'll kick the crap out of him if he doesn't listen. :lol:

Glad to hear you will get it taken care of.

A few years back I had an ingrown hair on the underside of my chin that got infected. As a typical male I ignored it figuring it would go away. It didn't and kept getting worse until I finally went to the Dr when it was hard, swollen and red.

The Dr lanced the thing to drain it and gave me antibiotics but then proceeded to read me the riot act for letting it get as bad as it was. He definitely woke me up to the danger of letting something like that go.

It sucks that people in our country can't afford to get medical attention when they need it. Someone in need of medical care shouldn't need to make a choice between going to the Dr or paying the rent. The #1 cause of bankruptcy in the US is medical bills. That's just plain wrong.

Last edited:
Every city have charity/teaching hospitals so anyone can go to a hospital when needed.

They don't like it but they cannot turn you down.

Draygoes, there's programs that you can enter like Carelink, Medicaid, etc.

I'm on Medicaid but come April I start Medicare. That means I have to start paying.

Back
Top Bottom