Looks like I'm getting a dash cam

Hmm... I got a smaller file I can upload. That's at the range today. Works very well. I have three files I recorded, one is on the way to the range, this one and a trip back home. Those two files are over 600M and 700M.

I saw that I had 10 minute loops enabled so I changed it to 3 min loops. That would make it easier to upload but I only have 1Mbit uploads so it takes a while but this one shouldn't too bad, it's 57M.

I was going to record myself playing my guitar today but my nephew's home sick. He already missed two days of work.

This camera does come in handy and not only for the dash. :)

Here's my trip to Walmart. I go in the back as it easier to get in. :)

I have the camera set to 3 minute loops to make it easier to upload so this video was on the second 3 min loop and it's almost 2 minutes there.

I won't upload any video that showed me starting from my house nor coming home to protect my privacy.

Celery, those video's came out good. I was just wondering if the cam has built in anti-shake ability built in. I amagine it would since it would be traveling in a car, to compensate for bumps and all.

I don't think so, the mount's pretty rigid. The camera has to be pretty hardy to take vibrations.

I am. It's really handy. I'm waiting for a chance to record myself playing my guitar. :D

That would be really cool. My Dad used to play the guitar and was very good. I always wanted to play the guitar, but I just never learned. I admire people who can play instruments, it's so relaxing to hear someone play the guitar.

Tried it this morning, the sound is awful. I guess it's well suited as a dash cam and nothing else.

I even tried taking pictures and it's not flat. It's good at a distance but not close.

Tried again today, this time with the camera behind the amps. Still didn't sound good.

How about a pic of my rig and a sound clip I made years ago? :angel:

image hosting 5mb

Back
Top Bottom