Never do this.

I honestly don't know what it costs to have a tooth pulled here in the US. The last tooth I had pulled was a wisdom tooth about 10 years ago. Insurance covered it.

If you find a truly inexpsinsave dintest like I tried to find... Your looking about $150 for the checkup, and then well over $1000 (I no longer have the papers...) for a full mouth extraction. He was the lowest cost that I could find, and he was exploiting us without insurance.
"If I cannot pay for insurance, how the hell do you expect me to afford that up front."
And he said that he was doing me a favor. Yeah, he did nothing but tell me wh at I already know. I am just not willing to try the same thing as yesterday.

Ah the US. Our healthcare system is just SO great. (extreme sarcasm here). The UK, Australia, and the Nordic countries have it right. Canada too

You always gotta pay for healthcare. The only difference is if it's with taxes out of your pay check or out of your pocket.

Yea! Damn foreigners! Just because we pay for it twice and (exponentially more than you) doesn't mean we ain't smart!

MURICA!

/sarcasm for those unfamiliar with the art

I am back for now.
Using mouth cleaner for the problem. It looks like I have caused an infection. I Do Not want to go back into the hospital. I am working hard not to go back. I really do not want to go back... I may have caused an infection, which explains a lot of what has happened.

Anyone with any riligionm please pray, as all that happened is that i can figure insulted God'

Last edited:
Any infection in the head is bad so go dude. There you can get anti-biotics which you will need.

Get your butt in there OK?

Back
Top Bottom