another six weeks of winter?

Celery

Golden Master
All I can say is BRRR!

I think I'll go to Australia and enjoy their summer. :lol:

Somebody ought to tell that groundhog that there's always gonna be 6 more weeks of winter between Groundhog Day and the 1st day of Spring regardless of whether he sees his shadow or not!

All I can say is BRRR!

I think I'll go to Australia and enjoy their summer. :lol:

Lets swap places for the next six weeks as I am not a fan big of the hot weather but summer in the start of the year is really good especially Christmas..

It's cold here as well, but not much more than an average February
We currently have -2C (29F). This night we had -10C (14F).

It's cold here as well, but not much more than an average February
We currently have -2C (29F). This night we had -10C (14F).
Ouch! It was around that here the last few days. The lowest it got was yesterday when we had rain and it was around 30F. That rain makes all the difference. The good news was that the salt trucks where out early and all day so no ice. Its looking better today.

Now here is the thing about Texas. You want to look forward to the summer, but you know that as soon as it hits full, you will be looking forward to the winter again knowing that when it hits full... :whistling:

right now it's actually pretty nice. sun is shining and we have +1 Celsius.
Funny how fast weather can change.

33F? Well, definatly better, even if only a slight change.
Its 43° F (6C) here, taken from DFW. Not sure if I mentioned this on the site before, but if you do not like the weather here, wait a min and it will change. :lol:

EDIT
I would like to point out that I am using online converters. I am not sure how accurate they are...

33F? Well, definatly better, even if only a slight change.
Its 43° F (6C) here, taken from DFW. Not sure if I mentioned this on the site before, but if you do not like the weather here, wait a min and it will change. :lol:

Oh you'd love the UK then, it's one of the few places that talking about the weather is interesting, it's amazingly unpredictable! We don't tend to get the extremes in temperatures, but you can't really guess what's going to happen... our predominant weather tends to be drizzle though...

Back
Top Bottom