Recommendations or a printer

bluenose1940

In Runtime
Hello folks, i am wondering if any of you fellow members can off any recommendations regarding the purchase of a printer.

I am specifically looking for an all-in-one printer/scanner/copier that is not too expensive, is very reliable, with an acceptable replacement cartridge cost.

I am the treasurer of a local cricket club and tend to use the product quite frequently.

Would something like £120.00 be sufficient to get something reasonable?

Thanks for any help that may be forthcoming.

If color is not a necessity, look for a BW laser printer, more economical to operate and far more reliable than an inkjet.

At first glance, a toner cartridge is expensive to replace but it won't need to be replaced anywhere near as often as the cartridges in an inkjet.

Something like this: Buy Brother MFC-L2700DW A4 Multifunction Mono Laser Printer at Amazon.co.uk.. It's slightly more than your budget but you should be able to find something similar within your budget.

£120.00 would definitely be sufficient for a printer.

But i was able to find a printer that's on SALE in PC World for only £49.99.
If you click on the link below or right click then click on view link, you will be able to view the printer.

HP ENVY 4507 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer Deals | PC World

Hope this helps.

Hiya David95, that looks interesting, thank you. I have had a brief look and will look again over the weekend when I have more time. The ink idea seems interesting too. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

If color is not a necessity, look for a BW laser printer, more economical to operate and far more reliable than an inkjet.

At first glance, a toner cartridge is expensive to replace but it won't need to be replaced anywhere near as often as the cartridges in an inkjet.

Something like this: Buy Brother MFC-L2700DW A4 Multifunction Mono Laser Printer at Amazon.co.uk.. It's slightly more than your budget but you should be able to find something similar within your budget.
hiya strollin, thank you for your input. I'm afraid that colour printing is definitely a requirement for me.
Many years ago I did have an Epsom laser printer and as you say they are pretty good.
I think that a colour jobby would probably be quite expensive.
Thank you for your input, always much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom