Ouch!

Nice lighting. Without that, you wouldnt even be able to tell if you didnt know it was there.

I am sure that it hurt though, much more than people give credit for. Flesh wounds suck.

But in all seriousness, it looks great. :)

What's funny is that the photo revealed more because when I look at my finger I see a hole. I took the picture to show the hole and I was surprised to see this.

Really? That is the angle that most people see you from. (Not behind your hand, get out with your dirty mind! :angel:), but people see you from different angles. Trust me, I have scars that require clothing to hide due to different trips to the hospital.

As far as I am concerned, that is a wonderful heal, and it looks like it should go away in a few years.

Re uploaded from Imageshack:
EVSmxv.jpg

It did healed good. I babied that sucker and the anti-bacterial salve helped. :)

The cut was bigger than that.

Looks better than mine:

finger.jpg

I lopped off the tip of my finger with a lawnmower back in 1978. They had to do a skin graft using skin from the crook of my arm.

Ok, first of all... OUCH!
Second, its nice that it worked as well for you as it did. Do you have any feeling in that finger with the graft? Just curious.

What the heck did you do? Stick your hand under there to see if the blade is working? ;)

I had a friend who dropped the automotive starter on his hand and his forefinger was paralyzed. He can't bend it or anything but just sticks straight.

He told me he had to learn not to poke himself in the eye when he takes a drink. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was mowing the lawn and our dog was on a chain. You would think when the lawnmower approached the dog would run away from it, nope he ran in front of it. I reached down and picked up the chain and pulled him to the side. I had no idea my finger had been hit by the mower until I looked down and saw blood spurting out of the tip of my finger like a geyser.

I called to my wife that I needed to go to the emergency room, when she saw the blood spurting she completely freaked out. On the way to the hospital I had to keep telling her to slow down because I didn't want to get killed in a car accident on the way!

I definitely have feeling in that finger, in fact, it's ultra sensitive to both hot and cold. I think it's because the finger normally has a thick pad there but the mower removed the pad. When they did the graft they apparently picked up a couple of hair follicles because there is often a hair growing out of that part of my finger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom