Snow mis-happs

Snow? Whats that?

Just kidding :D

We like never get snow here.

I guess this is why rear-wheel-drive cars are so popular here!

Dude you don't know how much I envy you...I hate snow. And yes I could see why the rear wheel drive vehicles are so popular.

Oh, not just that! RWD's are more comfortable to drive and have more grip than FWD's. AWD's are more expensive to buy and to maintain, not to mention extra loss of main engine power, so the people's popular choice is RWD's here. Too bad so many manufacturers are turning away from RWD's :(

But yeah, drifting and spinning are fun indeed. Just the other day I did some in a sandy ground construction site in the industrial area to test the anti-slip doohickey in my car. Turned out the system is malfunctioning :(

I don't think I'm a good target of envy for not having snow. Having it from time to time wouldn't hurt, just to change the routine of having inferno all year long!

We all have to stay inside when there is snow out. Just like those from the north have (trouble) dealing with ICE, those from the south have trouble dealing with snow. XD

The few times we get snow (once every few years) its nice, but we do not know how to drive on it. That is why our schools have "Snow Days". Just in case it is not possible to get out in the weather that day.

Texas weather is strange. We had snow a few times, but they spread so far apart that I cannot remember exactly when.
Then you learn how to make your own snow... :)

Back
Top Bottom