Cheap Windows 7 Home Premium Product Key

BK_123

Golden Master
Hey guys. So I have a laptop that is running Windows Vista Home Premium and I would like to get to rid of Vista and install Windows 7, I would install Windows 8 but have trouble. Anywho does anyone know where I can buy just a product key. I don't need installation media just a key..

You're a student right? Check with the school and see if they sell MS software at student rates.

Even if you buy a legititimate key (and I seriously do not advise you to buy a pirate) it will not be any cheaper than if you bought the full product. The cost of the media is pence. Setishock's suggestion is the one to go for. The school that I used to work in (in UK) used to sell Microsoft Student software at reduced prices although I don't think that included Operating Systems over here. Usually Office products or parts thereof. Worth a punt though.

I don't think my school offers MS Products at discounted prices, I could try and get access to Dream Spark..

Yes Software for students was what we used. They aint particularly cheap though and I could only find Win 8 on there for an OS. There are some cheap buys on EBay but I do not know how legit they are. My gut instinct is that it's EBay so they wouldn't sell anything hooky, would they???? LOL. But to be honest I have no idea whether the stuff on EBay is legit or not.

Very off topic

Yes Software for students was what we used. They aint particularly cheap though and I could only find Win 8 on there for an OS. There are some cheap buys on EBay but I do not know how legit they are. My gut instinct is that it's EBay so they wouldn't sell anything hooky, would they???? LOL. But to be honest I have no idea whether the stuff on EBay is legit or not.
Someone on ebay sold a haunted cane. So that tells you everything: GoldenPalaceEvents.com | First Ghost Sold on eBay - GoldenPalace.com Buys Another Paranormal Item
And, because I am in the mood for a bit of a laugh, and I am hoping that you are too, here is a list: http://www.oddee.com/item_97100.aspx

Very off topic

Someone on ebay sold a haunted cane. So that tells you everything: GoldenPalaceEvents.com | First Ghost Sold on eBay - GoldenPalace.com Buys Another Paranormal Item
And, because I am in the mood for a bit of a laugh, and I am hoping that you are too, here is a list: 12 of the Weirdest eBay Auctions (eBay auctions, auctions on ebay) - ODDEE

Ha Ha Ha: now that i laughed,i never bought anything off E BAY, and i don't intend to ever.
Once some seller scammed my Son,and that put me off for good.

Back
Top Bottom