Ouch!

Same, A little while back I was doing jobs around the yard and when I got back inside and looked at my hands I had all these marks and cuts and I wondered how the hell they got there. I've got a scar on my wrist from putting it through a window and scars on both elbows. I am very clumsy.

I work on cars for a living (retired thanks god) and my arms and hands were always cut, scratched and bruised.

I hope that you are well at this point. It has been enough time that your problem should have healed, but I thought that I might ask you about it. How are you doing?

Doing good. It took a while before it healed though. Now it looks like I'll have a scar.

Hey, take good care of yourself man. Do soups come in cans? Hmm...

Keep that wound well attended to, sleep well, drink milk, eat vegetables, etc.

Eat vegetables like tomato of course :D

I once cut my own thumb with a knife trying to cut a frozen plastic water bottle. That bottle shaped ice look so cool! That was stupid of me. I was like 16 then, I think. I cut my thumb to the bone! The scar is still there. A scar I'm proud of :D

Battle with the bottle... hey, that sounds cool, heh.

Yeah, it was a fierce battle. I ended up loosing, but I took it like a sore lo... I mean, like a man :D

A man with a sore thumb is better than a man with a stubbed toe. :lol:

Just kidding around....Good to hear it healed up Celery.

EDIT: And when it comes to scars, I have a lot of them.

If a man with a green thumb is a gardener, what is a man with a purple thumb?

By the way I got a weird scar. I had a J shaped cut now I have this:

Doesn't look like much but the cut was bigger and deep.

Back
Top Bottom