Windows 10

Well if Microsoft want their users to use the latest OS then they need to do what their competitors have done.

But unlike Mac and and Free versions of Linux you have to pay for Windows. You can't just go out and buy a Mac OS which puts it in an entirely new business model. Either way, that's just one competitor. Enterprise OS solutions such as AIX work just like Microsoft where new versions = new purchase.

To be honest Biker that is why I am doing the beta testing. I do like to keep up with the various OSs that Microsoft put out and also the Linux ones. I'm not a fan of Linux but I do use Mint and Ubuntu on occasion. Mostly I use Microsoft products and Android. The problem is that Microsoft stuff is so stupidly expensive. If Mr Microsoft wants to give cheap, or even better, free products because I do some testing and give occasional feedback that is fine by me.

Yeah I did, A few videos there that caught my attention that looked interesting and good. I am surprised that Microsoft was kind enough to offer Windows 7 users the free upgrade.

Latest patches work great! Thats it, nothing else to say. I would use this on any computer, once other developers get in the loop.

Yeah. I really didn't expect Microsoft to be so nice. socking really. :)

Same. I'll stand by what I said and say it's stupid of them as that's one of their largest sources of revenue but eh we'll see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom