What is your favorite type of game?

I have to agree w/that too Draygoes. There were a lot of old school games that were so much fun to play. I also like the games SKYRIM, GRANDTHEFT AUTO 5, and X-COM.

Far Cry 3, The Wolf Among Us, Terraria, Rogue Legacy, Dungeon of the Endless!

Sent from my iPod touch using Computer Forums

Lately I've been playing Streets of Rage Remake. For a fan made game, this one is so very well done made. Still has some very minor hiccups here and there, but they are completely manageable.

Anything, but the only game I've really played in the last 5-6 years is SA:MP (San Andreas Multiplayer), on a roleplaying (not really serious tho) server! I don't play a lot though, maybe once a week for an hour or so.

I play all sorts of games, sports, shooters, action, adventure.
but my favorite games genre is adventure because i like to explore in games. Every game i play i always explore the map to find collectibles.

I play all sorts of games, sports, shooters, action, adventure.
but my favorite games genre is adventure because i like to explore in games. Every game i play i always explore the map to find collectibles.
Must get to 100% right? Thats the attitude that Cynthia and I take to gaming when it comes to adventure. Some call it pointless, others call it too much work... we will always call it fun. :lol:

That even includes games like Spiro and Ininja. They are easy to beat if all you want to do is get to the final boss and win, but much harder if you want to get that 100% mark. (I am looking at you "Spiro" ! ) :whistling:

Must get to 100% right? Thats the attitude that Cynthia and I take to gaming when it comes to adventure. Some call it pointless, others call it too much work... we will always call it fun. :lol:

That even includes games like Spiro and Ininja. They are easy to beat if all you want to do is get to the final boss and win, but much harder if you want to get that 100% mark. (I am looking at you "Spiro" ! ) :whistling:

Getting to 100% can be really annoying. For example getting 100% on GTA 4 is really annoying when you have to find all 200 pigeons.

But it is fun to complete games completely.

Getting to 100% can be really annoying. For example getting 100% on GTA 4 is really annoying when you have to find all 200 pigeons.

But it is fun to complete games completely.

Agreed. People call it grinding, which it is. But once you have "beaten" a game, you must really beat it right? :angel:

Back
Top Bottom