Looking For A New PC?

rjparsons9

Solid State Member
Hey Everybody,

If you or someone you know is looking to buy a new computer, you have come to the right place. I can pick out the parts, put it together, and get it to you for extremely fair prices. I can also do budget build for as LOW as $100. If you are looking to just run Minecraft with your friends, or even if you are looking to do some intense editing, gaming, or processing I can help you out. I can also just find you the parts for a super cheap price. So, if you or someone you know might be interested in any of these things, or something else, just reply to this thread. I can also do almost anything relating to computers or computer repairs. Thanks!

Ryan

Yes please do tell more. If you look at places such as Newegg, Amazon, & TigerDirect you'll find that the cheapeast barebone kit is over $100. For example this kit from TigerDirect AMD A4-6300 3.7GHz Dual-Core APU/MSI A58M-E33 mATX MB/4GB DDR3 1600 Adata XPG V1 Memory/500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm SATA HDD/Ultra X-Blaster V2 Case w/450W PSU Barebones at TigerDirect.com includes all the basic components except for the PSU and is still $174.99, Also here is the search results Barebone Kits | TigerDirect.com..

Back
Top Bottom