Two fronts came in and

Celery

Golden Master
it's gonna be freezing. Brrr.

Got me thinking about my car and how old the antifreeze in it so I changed it today. Also found out all four of my tires were way under inflated so I had to go get 'em aired up. Got me thinking someone bled 'em because my valve stem caps are missing.

Then I got out the ladder and readjusted my cameras so I'd get a better view of my car and the side of my house where the wiring and the outlet's at.

Yep. :)
I live in the Dallas area. Dont you love it when people ask you how you got your computer? I get a lot of questions like that, particularly from the asian regions because some people from those places watch too many movies and think that we are all cowboys. :rofl:

You should hear Melodys (Cynthias mother) side of that. Melody will never sign up for this forum (even Cynthia is not sure, but that is because she does nothing with I.T.) but I am pretty sure I can get melody to type out her side of things from her personal experience when a few people from other countries visited and where very surprised at what they found.

Melody has agreed to share her side, but not right now. I dont know when or if it will happen, but I will not paraphrase what she said as it does not do the story justice.

Last edited:
I live in central Missouri, and last night it got to -2 F. I assume that it felt freezing outside, however you may have been able to guess; I didn't go outside to check. :lol:

WOW! Texas temps reach the extreams, but not that low. We do have a saying out here though. If you dont like the weather, wait a min and it will change LOL

How true that is, it can be nuts. One day you're wearing coats, the next day t-shirt. :lol:

Even throughout the day. It can be cold in the morning, and warm by the evening. Example: Dallas now shows a temp of 34, where it was 15 this morning. I am guessing it will reach 40 before the day is over, and dip back down into the lower temps by the night.

@Celery, I am only saying that to educate those who do not live here.
At least the extreams in temp teach you a lot about your own body though right? I have learned a lot about what it takes to deal with fluxes as those cause the most illness. What about you?
Also, alternate question, have you lived in Texas your entire life?

I've live here most of my life though I was born in Milwaukee and spent my childhood there. When we moved to Texas I started my 4th grade.

As to the extremes of the weather I'm used to it but yes I got sick from it before.

Back
Top Bottom