Still sick...

In my opinion, the worst thing about it is the fever, which I can take care of using ICE water and Acetaminophen, which is Tylenol (Though other names include, depending on your country... Panadol, Mapap, Ofirmev, Apap, Mejoralito, Feverall, Acephen, Xl-dol, Aypanal, Nortemp, Aphen, Ringl, Tempra, Bf-paradac)

And for the benefit of those in the UK, Acetaminophen is the American name for Paracetamol.

I always find a mixture of Ibuprofen, Paracetamol and a strong cup of coffee makes me feel a bit more human. I suffer from terrible migraines, and have done from a young age. Paracetamol on it's own is garbage when I'm feeling like crap... Get it mixed up! :p

And for the benefit of those in the UK, Acetaminophen is the American name for Paracetamol.

I always find a mixture of Ibuprofen, Paracetamol and a strong cup of coffee makes me feel a bit more human. I suffer from terrible migraines, and have done from a young age. Paracetamol on it's own is garbage when I'm feeling like crap... Get it mixed up! :p
I have mixed Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen before. It gets the job done for supprisingly high level pain.
Congrats on managing your migraines in a better way than most people do. Most that I have met that have migraines use stronger stuff.

Back
Top Bottom