Your Steam Name

Sure I'm rowcon123 and my bro is rowcon11223344 :) see you guys in game

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

I actually just changed mine to TheFreakyDeakyDeutsch because of my german heritage and I can speak a little bit here and there! My logo is of a guy dancing in lederhosen XD

Badger143 is mine im actually after the old blood game for the windows pc don't know if anyone knows where I can get a copy to run on windows7

Badger143 is mine im actually after the old blood game for the windows pc don't know if anyone knows where I can get a copy to run on windows7

Other correct me if I'm wrong.... But any copy of it should run on Windows 7. I had an old hunting game that was 32 or 64 bit compatible with Windows XP and I installed and played it flawlessly on win 7. The Blood series should run just fine on any OS other than Windows 8, I think.

For those who are interested, my steam is "weirchri".

I'm rarely on it since I'm working from a Thinkpad most of the time, and Intel HD4500 aren't the best for gaming graphics... And, I'm too addicted to games when I start, so I try to avoid!

Chayse247 I play frequently but my internet is not so good. I also do not currently have a headset but I can chat through keyboard.

Sent from my iPod touch using Computer Forums

Back
Top Bottom