My nephew the sneak thief

You know, when I quit pot (which is because of my Vicodin and I take drug tests in order to keep it) I don't have as many friends as I used to. I'm not in their circle anymore and it's the same with drinking because they don't like sobers hanging around while they're drinking. Hell I didn't want to hang around with them when they're drunk and I hated to think I was like them it's embarrassing.

So what friends do I have? Practically none but then you have to realize that I'm 64 and a lot of friends passed away which is from drugs or alcohol if not other things like accidents and natural causes.

Why am I taking Vicodin? I have chronic pains and I take injections for trigger points as well (lower back, both shoulders and neck). I visit the pain clinic and I got a cool doctor. He's black but a musician like me so we have a pretty good rapport. Love this guy. :)

Had to laugh when you said the drunks don't like sobers around, well I hate having drunks around me at any time, can't stand big mouth drunks any time especially when they start talking hieroglyphics. :lol:

@Celery - I think you mean you don't have as many acquaintances as you once had, not friends. Friends are friends regardless. Most of us have only a handful of friends in our lifetime to begin with, the rest are just acquaintances that come and go.

I could never be a drug addict since I haven't a clue where I would go to buy any drugs.
The first time you meet someone with a connection, you always know where to get it. You make friends with connections, build up connections of your own... it really goes on and on.

@Celery - I think you mean you don't have as many acquaintances as you once had, not friends. Friends are friends regardless. Most of us have only a handful of friends in our lifetime to begin with, the rest are just acquaintances that come and go.
^This^ Very much this!

Back
Top Bottom